Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Chapter Eight, Part Two

Part Two
Tari leveled up, pivoting to face him, an eyebrow raised. “Really?”
“Yes, really.”
“Hmmm, promises, promises.” Tari murmured.
Her mother chose that moment to sweep into the room through the open door.
Tari whispered to Steven, “Talk of the angel.”
“Yeah.” He whispered back. Damn. Hope she didn’t hear any of what he had just said.
Tari’s mom was ebony-black, with a short haircut. Only her large eyes, heart-shaped face and proud nose revealed the physical similarities between her and her only daughter. Dressed in a purple and yellow bou-bou, she held out her arms to the baby.
“Go, you two. Have fun.” She smiled up at Steven and Tari. “I can never have enough of Korede. Come on, give him to me.”
“Yes, ma’am.” Steven placed the baby in Mrs. Johnson’s arms.
“Ooh, you’re so cute. Who’s the cutest, most darling baby in the whole, wide world, hmmm?” She lifted him up, leaning him against her shoulder and rubbing his back.
Korede’s hands reached for his grandmother’s lips.
Watching them, Tari smiled. For most of her life, it had just been her and her mother. Her father had been absent, insignificant. A foreigner her mother had met when she was in University. Her mother had never married, although she had had lovers. But Tari had been her mother’s only child. She was used to growing up without siblings even though it had been lonely sometimes. She fully intended to give Korede a baby sister or brother sometime in the future.
“Get dressed.” Her mother said and carried the child out with her.
Tari muttered, “You were saying?” and stuck out her tongue at Steven.
He growled and then pounced, planting his mouth on hers. Her tongue met his. Twinned. Fused.
The heat registered in the pit of her stomach and between her legs. Pity they had somewhere to be. She savored his taste and then slowly, ripped her mouth away.
Steven was breathing hard, his mouth slightly ajar.
She grabbed one of his jean-clad butt cheeks. “You owe me hours of fucking.”
“No.” Steven drawled, “Days.”
Sable Rose Writer_Unhinged by his Him
***
Dare eased his hands around Wumi’s waist.
She gazed up at him. Even in her six-inch heels, he was at least an inch taller. She loved that.
“What are you doing?” she said. They had halted in front of a bank of elevators on their way down to the restaurant. 
Dare drew her closer. His warm voice tickled her right ear. “When a man loves a woman, can’t keep his mind on nothing else, he tells the world of the good thing he’s found…” He sang.
He had a lovely voice, strong and deep. It never failed to turn her to pap.
She threw her arms around his neck as he continued the song, both their bodies swaying to the music. Dancing by the elevators.
“I remember when I first saw you…” He whispered, “In church, over ten years ago. My dad had just finished the sermon. I came on the stage with the choir and then, for some reason, I stared down at your pew and… I saw you. Sitting next to your mother and father, Jasper on your other side. I knew your parents. They were my father’s friends. And I knew Jasper. But I hadn’t seen you before.”
“Yes, I was out to school more often than not.” She murmured, smiling.
“I couldn’t sing. Gaping at you, I froze. Lost my voice and for the rest of that song, I was silent.” Dare laughed. “Thank God no-one noticed. And then after the service, as subtly as I could, I tried to pump Jasper for information about you. I learnt a few things. And then, later that night, I couldn’t sleep. I was hard as a rock, dreaming of you. I-I had to help myself, use my hands to bring myself to ejaculate. I told myself that one day, I would marry you.”
Wumi’s eyes watered. “And here we are, about to get married. Oh baby, I love you. Every part of me loves you.”
Pushing her mouth on his, she thrust her tongue inside, moaning low in her throat. Her hands crept up to his neck and his smooth head. Blood thrummed in her ears.
He shoved her body closer, as if wanting to dissolve her into himself. Dare captured her tongue, drinking in the taste of her.
They consumed each other, bodies blended into one.

Share this post on social media if you enjoyed it.
Learn about the heroes and heroines in the Character Profile page
The Unhinged Book Series; Book 1, 2, and 3 will be out this 2016. Find out more at the Unhinged Books page